Saturday, August 2, 2014

Hello!

Hello friends! So as you can tell this is my first post ever on my new blog. I am super excited to start blogging! I've been wanting to do something like this for years, ever since middle school, but I've never felt like the time has been right. Hopefully this truly is the right time to start this and I'll have some interesting stuff to write about! (Well, at least I'll think it's interesting. That counts...right?)

Anyway, I apologize in advance if my grammar is imperfect (and I know it won't be, I'm human). All I can hope for is that my trials and imperfections may lead to triumphs and that I can inspire someone through the blogging forum! If not, then at least I'll have my thoughts collected and organized on here. What more could a girl ask for?

xoxo, em

No comments:

Post a Comment